Join Janet for a Saturday morning of fun while you cut for the Lovely Stars Low Volume Scrap Buster Quilt with Chelsi Stratton! We will raise the tables so cutting is easy on your back. You bring your fat quarters or half yards along with your star block fat eighths and binding. Janet will share some cutting tips and before you know it, you will have your quilt cut out and be ready to sew-along with Chelsi!
Materials to bring to the Cut-A-Long:
1. 8 half yards or 16 fat quarters of low volume prints (Cinnamon's will have bundles of 8 FQs you can purchase and add some of your stash OR purchase 2 and be ready to go!)
2. 3 medium/dark print fat eighths for your star blocks
3. 5/8 yard binding
4. Rotary cutter with new blade (have you joined our "Bee Sharp" Rotary Blade Club? Ask at the shop about it!
5. Stripology XL or Squared ruler for easy cutting
6. Creative Grids Ruler stickers (makes using those Stripology rulers a breeze!)
7. Fabric starch or treatment-your choice. To save time, you could do this step at home and bring your fabrics pressed and ready to start cutting-up to you!
No need to bring a mat or table risers-we will have those ready for you!